Nowadays almost all electrical devices sold in central/western Europe have plugs of typ E+F a.k.a. "CEE 7/7", meaning you can plug it in any socket E as well as F and all 3 contacts are connected.
But why is it there exists no wall socket combining E+F, making sure that all plugs of Type E, F and E+F have (at least) one connection to PE/Ground? Like just a normal F-type socket with an additional central ground prong. (only the really old "pure" E-type plugs wouldn't fit due to the outside PE contacts, but I haven't see any of those in the last 15 years, certainly not in my household)

plug_E+F.jpeg 26.06 KB